Not Understanding The Prism And Being Trapped In It ☕

 Coffee Cup Forty-Seven ☕





I don't understand my when some people can't see to get it together with their life. One piece of patch spoils the entire circumference. It seems like a 360 degree angle that can't be escaped, only if that person want's to escape it. He keeps getting drawn in by despair with nothing else to offer himself but despair. What is it going to take to get out of that triangle of despair. Will it take some words that no one with a settled mind began no mentioning, because the words are too detromental to keep mentioning? 

Or, will this person need to open his eyes to what's harming him mentally, emotionally, and nonetheless, physically? I don't know what to say anymore to the point of desperation to get this person on the right page of knowing what is not good for him in a heartbeat. I say maybe...one day this person of whom I love unconditionally will open to eyes to skank-a-anonymous. 

Comments