Wonders Never Sees To Amaze The Boldness Of One ☕

Coffee Cup Forty-Five ☕











I was very appalled of what this the woman had asked of me in a Facebook message that would basically haunt me for a brief time. She asked if she could have a piece of my deceased FATHER'S furniture, since I gave a bulk of it to my immediate family members. My motto was, "The furniture only stays within the family, it goes no where else." Here's the thing, "Why would I give this woman who has been so disrespectful to me during the duration of her life; or would I give her a piece of my deceased FATHER'S furniture?" Why would I let go of something so precious to me to an ungrateful person like this woman?

Common sense would tell her the answer would be "No" at all times. What did she think that she would accomplish by getting a piece of my FATHER'S furniture, when in fact that she already has pretty decent furniture: A couch, two chairs and a coffee table. What the heck she need with my FATHER'S furniture in her home. Here's what I thought, "She just wanted extra furniture in her house, because she thought since I was giving out my deceased FATHER'S furniture to my nephews (who is a part of my immediate family) that she was entitled to a piece of it. I felt that she lost what every mind she had for boldly asking for a piece of my FATHER'S furniture.

No one (like this woman) is entitled to anything of mines, or my deceased FATHER, because his furniture is the only thing I have in the world of my FATHER'S. I'm not giving it up ever to a disrespectful woman like the woman I'm describing.  One thing I must say is that she must of fell and bumped her head somewhere. I don't know where, but somewhere unknown to the world of you're not entitled.

Comments