Repercussions Of Eviction ☕

Coffee Cup Thirty ☕













I've said it once and I'll definitely say again. Sometimes when a person need a reality check in their life, it's always right on the dollar, franc, or Pecos. When a person tries to warn another person of their down falls and burning bridges all over the place, usually that person don't listen. When that person gets an eviction notice, they listen all day long without reluctance to what's really going on in the process.  I guess the eviction notice kind of sunk into her equation.

When the consequences and the repercussions set in, then its life all in its own territory. Here's my thought! It seemed as though the women in my family get ignored royally by this ignorant individual. We as older women hold all the card to schooling this girls life. But...she didn't want to listen to reason with all of us, or what we were trying to tell her.

See...in my family...the men cannot help in this matter, because this is a woman issue that need to be dealt with as we (older women) see fit trying to school the younger women of this insanely generation of disrespectful kids. Common sense should rule here for this girl without a conscience. But...it doesn't! I'm sorry to say. What should I do in this equation? Totally easy!

I will pray for this girl make it on her own some where. Her bridges here has taken their toll and burned to the ground completely. What more can I say, but to move on with the rest of my family who gave this girl a home, some tips on what to do with herself if times got rough.  Tell this ignorant girk where to go if she's need more help other than my family could, plus more than a chance to straighten her act, her life and they way she's living it to this present day. She has less than a few days to find a solution before she's out instantaneously on her buttocks. All I could say is GOD and his son JESUS is in charge from here. There is nothing my family, or I could do for her.







Would you help the girl in the post, or should she retain the reality check? Sound off in an open discussion. 

Comments