Climbing The Stairwell Of Babies ☕

Coffee Cup Forty-Four ☕






I got something to say! What if I talk about this woman in a nice way, so it does make me look incompetent? This woman has two and a half children. They are all babies! The one in her belly is due in July. I must say, I got to pray that she get her tubes tied after she has this baby, and that's without hesitation.

This woman do not need any more children what so ever. Why I say this? Because...she's in extreme debt; can't keep the lights on half the time, or the rent payed on time. And having more children who are under a year apart is not the game, if you cannot afford them? Here's my answer to these questions. You're laying there, having the time of your life, without thinking of every consequence in the book. This woman got two and a half children and all of them in diapers. '

Why she didn't potty train the oldest one before she got another one in her belly five months along? What is it going to take for this woman to understand that birth control is available with a prescription from her doctor. It's that simple! I hate that the children is in that situation, and it makes me totally angry to know that there are children suffering in this world. All I can do is pray that this woman get a handle on her life, and for her to get on birth control to prevent any more victims of her infidelity.

I hope my post wasn't too brutal. I had to tell the truth about what I feel when woman like the one in my post continues to have victims like rabbits.

Comments