It's Not Business As Usual ☕

Coffee Cup Forty-Three ☕









When I think about my FATHER and everything that has happen to him when he was alive, I get totally angry and frustrated. I remember a time when he had his restaurant. It was the happiest time of his life. His own barbecue restaurant. Until...his sister and his brother ruined it for him to have a restaurant.

Here's what happened! When it comes to family and family working together in something like a restaurant. it becomes a sad situation to the point when you have someone there in the midst that my ex uncle didn't appreciate being there (like my niece Octavia) for example. She came to help my FATHER at the register...taking orders and exchanging money. I served all the food. My sister cooked. My ex uncle came in one day to observe everything we were doing, since he was part owner in restaurant.

He didn't like the fact that  my niece was there working and that we placed the Cole Slaw in the foam cups and placed them in the refrigerator until they were sold. My ex uncle had conversed with my FATHER about Octavia being there working at the restaurant. Then I had to ask, "What the heck was his problem with my niece working at the restaurant?" He ought to be happy that she was there helping out with the register and exchanging money. The fact was, he didn't want her there period.

After that...my FATHER'S restaurant went down from that point when my ex uncle took the cash register and most of my FATHER'S business with it.

Comments