When Satan Thinks She Has The Power ☕

Coffee Cup Forty-One ☕









When I think of my ex. aunt Minnie Lou and the havoc and chaos that she had brought to me and my family's life, I get totally mad and frustrated at its maximum. That woman put my immediate family and I through the hardest times of our lives when my FATHER was sick and on his death bed. When a woman like my ex aunt claim Power of Attorney of my FATHER'S life, It was totally hard to forget the magnitude of its power over my family. "Over his wife, my mother Ruth!" I had a huge problem with it.

How can my ex aunt Minnie Lou aka Godzilla do that to my family and to myself? Here's where I can tell you why! When a person like my ex aunt make money the root of all of her evil doings and everything that she did to us, I'm convinced of the fact that she killed my FATHER for his money and assets. I'm totally convinced! There's nothing she can do, or say to me that will bring my FATHER back.

I don't really know how to cope with it! All I could do is ask GOD and his son JESUS to help me with my heart and not to think evil of my ex aunt Minnie Lou, because that will give her a win over what I think...and I can't let the devil win over me and my soul. "Satin in a liar!" I rebuke him in the name of GOD and his son JESUS Christ, my LORD.

My FATHER is gone, and he's never coming back again! I have my ex aunt to thank for that. Blood is on her hands forever and ever, and it can't be wiped off. The mark as embedded in her and her spirit. I asked in my heart, "Get behind me Satin, because you will never win over my heart, mind, body and soul." I have you conquered with my: Faith, Trust, Belief, Glory, Love and Understanding in GOD and his son's JESUS name...I pray. Amen!

Comments