Indiscretions Have Consequences And Repercussions ☕

Coffee Cup Forty-Two ☕








I have a problem with dealing with things that still haunts me til thus day. I can't stop thinking about how my ex aunt Minnie Lou went into my FATHER'S house two days after he was buried. I guess that's why she had that door knob with those special locks put on the front door so that no one could inter my FATHER'S house. She stole everything from my family, she could take out of his house. She took my FATHER'S tailor made suits,(probably sold them), his hats (basically went to my cousin, since he asked my family and I for two of them, and he got them all, thanks to my ex aunt), brand new suitcases, large screen television, his bicycle, jewelry (five rings and two necklaces), etc.

How wrong can a person be...to steal everything that is not hers to begin with? Greed guides her life with a passion; I got to agree with this insane indiscretion. How devious can one person get? Her daughters (of whom I believe) Lousondra and Sherese were also involve in this disgrace. I feel that I had to share this post, so that everyone could know what deception is up front and legal.

I'm glad that I have Freedom of Speech to speak my mind, because...I don't care what those three women (Minnie Lou, Lousondra and Sherese) thinks anymore. They done my family wrong and they will reap what they sow for stealing, deceiving and depriving my immediate family out of what what suppose to be ours to separate my FATHER'S things. It was not their call to do so! Vengeance is GOD'S to handle this nonsense. Our battles is won! 


Comments