Where There Is Redemption, There Is Peace ☕

Coffee Cup Forty ☕












Every time I think of my ex aunt Minnie Lou, and what she did, I get completely annoyed to the fact that she virtually killed my FATHER in order to get everything (his assets, his money, and his personal accessories) without my immediate family knowledge. "She didn't have that truck backed up to the front door for nothing!" Why wouldn't I get bent out of shape, because of what she did? That Power of Attorney was the breaking ground of how I feel about my ex aunt Minnie Lou. She had no remorse, or conscience, or considered the repercussions that came with doing evil against my immediate family.

All that I know is GOD and his son JESUS got it, and its in their hands to fight my all my battles. My mother on the other hand...couldn't believe that she would have the audacity to say, "I'll pray for you" when she most definitely need the olive oil anointing of prayer. I didn't want it to be this way with my ex aunt Minnie Lou, but... when she filed that Power of Attorney on my father's life, that set a new motion of destruction. She broke up the family so bad, that no one from my extended family communicate with my immediate family. But...I'm thankful for my immediate family circle.

I've learned to look the other way, and think nothing of the fact that this woman (my ex aunt) killed my FATHER. When he said (she's killing me) that will always be instilled in my heart, mind, body and soul for the rest of my life. That phrase in itself will never leave me within an ounce of my mortal life. Bad memories are meant to be shared, because it brings healing to my heart. I don't want to hold what was once was, and that's all there is to it.

Reaping with a vengeance from my almighty GOD and his son JESUS will give me peace and comfort all in its own, so I can move on with my life.


Comments