What Belongs To Trailer City? ☕

Coffee Cup Thirty-Seven ☕










When it comes to having a sticky bun in the oven (and I don't mean it against the baby, because it's not it's fault) you think twice of what to think about ones situation when you don't want it to be true. This gal decides to get pregnant on purpose, knowing how everyone in my family would feel and be against it. She didn't care! But...I got to say this about her. When you have a common piece of trailer trash, you never know what you're going to receive next in disappointments.

It was so hard to imagine the concept of this worthless piece of trailer trash and what she would do next to bring this man down. What was the man thinking in all the dirty fun he was having with this woman? Nothing but a good time, dirty fun and making another victim while they were at it. I say to myself, "Why...why!" There is no more to say about what to think next.

I look at her every time she sets foot in my house, all happy and smiles for being pregnant with her third victim. I could do nothing but stare at her with vengeance and aggravation. What more can I do about a situation that's already official and complete? Should I just stand down from every possible means of setting this woman straight, or leave it alone? I'm at all odds with her pathetic life, with no goals, no where to turn, and no obligation to make things for herself peachy keen.

I think I need to step down from this and completely throw up all this madness and move on.

Comments