The Unbalanced Queen ☕

Coffee Cup Thirty-Nine ☕













When it comes to being the Queen "B" of everything done to the max, I'm bought on the challenge, I promise you. I think my nephew's Queen B is pathetic, because...when it comes to keep him and their children being kept from their immediatefamily unit, I get totally frustrated with the fact that she acts as though he doesn't have a family unit in the mist. Here's what I think about this, "She's already trailer trash in my book, and this is what trailer trash hood-rats do when they have no conscience of what they suppose to do, or think." Come on I say...let the man come and see his immediate family and let move on with life! It's at a point, the children don't even know who we are as their immediate family.

They've been kept from their family so long, if estranged was a crime, she and her conscience would get arrested neglecting the fact that the children really need to see their immediate family. We did nothing to, or against the children for them to be estranged from us. And ever since she had her vehicle, she will not hardly bring my nephew, or the children, because she takes every advantage of the situation. It's like she says: "I'll bring him (my nephew) when I get good and ready to bring him and the children." This is my thoughts to this situation exactly!

For now...my immediate family and I deal with the fact that we don't see my oldest nephew (of whom I continue to keep anonymous) on a regular basis.
We will never know if he's going to show up out of the blue, or he stay invisible until she decided to bring him to the house. Only time will tell when Queen B's consciences get the best of her, and the repercussions will eat her up.

Comments