When Life Is A Reality Check Towards The Future ☕

Coffee Cup Thirty-Two ☕









Reality checks are a life experience for people to learn from their mistakes. I guess some people don't from their mistakes. I guess some people keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again. I guess some people don't want to learn from their life experiences, indiscretions and infidelity. The problem is some people keep repeating the same mistakes they make and taking every one's goodness for their weaknesses.

I keep telling everyone in my circle who know the culprits in my posts, "Stop handicapping this naive girl and this naive boy." Let them continue to make mistakes if they want to keep making them. Let them find a way to live in this world without everyone help them all the time. Here's my question, "How are they going to learn to live life in this world if no one will let them live life?" It's only logical to let people like these two ungrateful human beings try to learn to live life to the fullest without having people in my circle handicapping them all the time.

This was why I suggested a reality check for my family to take heed when it come to this naive girl and boy to take into consideration for their actions towards the hands that fed them time and time again. I just found out recently they got thrown out of the shelter they shared with some of his people. This naive boy had a problem with leaving bad rubbish behind his belligerent attitude. The naive girl follows what ever he do and how ever he think about what web he will weave next. Such a sad situation.

I think their reality checks should go into effect immediately. But...there is a question I need to ask before ending this post. How do a person mess up under a roof given to them by other family members by getting thrown out of the home of another family member? The answer is totally obvious! Stupidity, ignorance, and ungratefulness guides this naive boy and girl's life. This is why a reality check need to go into effect immediately.







Should the naive girl and boy get a reality check for their actions? Sound off in an open discussion. 

Comments