Stop Handicapping Those Who Don't To Be Helped ☕

Coffee Cup Thirty-Three ☕








It seems to me that this thing with this young naive girl is starting up again. What webs is she still weaving to get back into my family? What traps is setting for those who are not game to her lies for the sake of lying? The questions are obviously easy indeedy! Anything....anyway...anyhow she can lie, kill and destroy what ever in this naive gal's path and in her head to get her paws back on my private property with that guy she's with.

My brother-in-law asked her, "Do you understand why no one wants to help you with your life?" This little girl couldn't answer the question that was asked of her. He told me that she stood there looking completely lost and unaware of her thoughts and she did not comprehend what he had asked her. My thought, "I figured the naive little girl would comprehend what was asked of her by my brother-in-law. So what was next for this gal?

A reality check towards this naive girl's life still remained a learning tool for her to comprehend the meaning of life and what it had to offer her. Here's my point. This girl didn't want to abide by any ones rules and regulations. She wanted to do whatever she wanted to do with herself and with the guy she's with; bump what any one and myself had to say in order to teach her about life. So with that said, a reality check had to be put in place in order to teach this naive little girl a lesson about life.

I say, "Let her live life the way she want; let her make her own mistakes; let her try and learn from her own mistakes." Its the only way to go in the case of this naive little girl. I wish people will stop handicapping this gal that didn't want to helped.

Comments