Living Foul ☕

Coffee Cup Thirty-One ☕


















I've said it once and I'll say it again! Once a liar...always a liar in my book. When that stink follows you every where, you tend to smell that lie no matter what where it is. I don't want that lie that was told to follow me anywhere if I have anything to do with it. A can of fabreeze would be nice to keep at all times during that point. Let me get to the point of my post and that picture of a nose above. This same little naive girl I always mention in my posts has really messed up this time.

Here's the catch to this story. This naive girl and her dirty significant other decided to pursue a career as thieves in the night and day. Here is where they messed up bad with their crime spree! They took federal funding from an old elderly man who has done nothing wrong to them, but give the two bozos a home and a warm place to stay? Why would they risk the opportunity to have and to be blessed with a roof over their knuckle dumb heads?

Here's my answer! "Dumber and Dumbest don't know better than most babies who are just learning to crawl."  So what happened? They got thrown out of the home they shared with this elderly man for their role in stealing this elderly man social security information and other benefits he had. Dumber and Dumbest are now castaways of their own indiscretions and they are not alowed within five hundred feet of the residence. No one want the stink of taking every one's kindness for their weakness.

Lying for the sake of lying about everything no matter what it was, it has gotten them in the position for potential federal jail time. I've always said, "Reality checks are a must for people like this naive girl and her dirty significant other to learn about what it take to live life without hurting the ones who tried to help them in every way possible." There's nothing wrong with washing your hands of people you and I tried our hardest to help and they still give us their booties for everyone to kiss. Let us all be smart and wash our hands of pure dirt, deception, disrespect, disgrace and disgust and move on to big and better things and new people. Living Foul is not the answer!

And for those who continue to use that as their way of living life is not worth going down to their level. Cleanliness is the key of moving on from that from that very stinky and foul odor of Dumber and Dumbest. They haven't learn anything from life, or how to live life to the fullest without creating havoc and chaos every where they go and burning bridges down all over the place. So here's my thoughts in the matter of this naive girl and her dirty significant other, "Moving on!"







What do you think about Dumber and Dumbest in my post? Sound off in our open discussion. 

Comments