Wanting Something For Nothing ☕

Coffee Cup Twenty-Eight ☕
















Here's whats bothering me when I think of this young naive little girl. Every where she goes, she's burning bridges with everyone, no matter who they are. Asking and begging to have things done for her without paying for the service is totally irritating. She's harassing whom ever she wants as her target to do what ever she need done when she want it done. I ask those she's targeting, "Why are you consistently doing for this young naive little girl if she can't earn, or pay for your services?"

Here's how I think she feel when someone slaves for her, "Whatever...I know I can get you to do anything for me, and I don't need to earn, or pay for what I need you to do for me when I want you to do it." Here's my thought to what I feel this little naive girl is thinking, "She must be losing her dog gone mind to think I would do something for her at any cost." For one...I'm not going to waste my time and patience to help a ungrateful little girl who don't know her butt hole from the inside of her mouth to know what she's talking about and how to talk to people in general. My question to this thought, "When is she going to ever learn that she got earn what she ask for and pay for what she want in return for a respectful attitude with the person she's asking to give her what she want?" My answer, "Common sense doesn't guide her direction in life." This little naive girl will continue burning bridges where she see fit. She has done it before and she'll keep doing it again and again until every bridge she burning has no crossing to the other side of the horizon.

If there are more reality checks out there for this young naive little girl, I hope she catches onto what she need learn about life in general before she crashes and burn. It's sad to the thought that this girl has no kind of understanding of what she's doing.








What do you think of the young naive girl in my post?  Sound off in an open discussion. 

Comments