My Burden Down ☕

Coffee Cup Twenty-Nine ☕











Matthew 11:25 - 30




When a person is used, they are being used royally. I can't find myself in that predicament of being used by someone. I got enough of that years and years ago. But...when it being done by an idiot you've known for quite sometime, then there's a problem that needs to be handled and solved immediately. Most of us need to wise up and smell the coffee cup aroma in this post.

Let us all understand the concept of what's going on in our lives and learn how to handle our own alternatives and not let the culprit who causing all the problems interfere with what you're doing and how you're doing it. Don't let anyone (the culprit) take advantage of you and a situation that you put into sequence in what doing and how you are doing it. Here's the punch! Let us all stop and think...don't add more to your problems (if you have them) than you can handle, because when push comes to shove, you want have a lot to deal with in the long run. It keeps your blood pressure down at it's normal reading.

This is how I get by everyday. I don't want that burden in my life when I got GOD and his son JESUS, my autistic son and a whole life to live. I don't have time for innuendos, ignorance, stupidity, and just plan nonsense. I want to stay blessed and move on with life. Live laugh love every day.

It makes the demons go away. GOD and his son JESUS places those shields over each of our lives only to deal with what's positive and to live by their word. It's always the only way to preserve greatness. Culprits like the one in my post need to go get a life, learn to live life and quit being a burden on those who are trying to have a life. More the less...find GOD and his son JESUS! That will be the key to their success.

When it comes down to consequences and the repercussions, the culprit will find out what it is to live life and there is no one there to help at any cost, comfort, or help them through times that are going to be rough for them, because of so many burned bridges from behind. This culprit will learn on the other hand when "she" finds herself alone to deal with every obstacle that will be thrown her way. She can count on that score!







The culprit (unnamed source) in this post is a prime example of a wasted life. How will you respond to this post? Sound off in an open discussion. 

Comments