Potential Deadbeat So Called Mother's ☕

Coffee Cup Sixteen ☕










You know! I got to say...it's sort of hard to prove a woman to be a deadbeat, or neglectful in most cases when it comes to her children. In this case...my post will sum up the biggest one of all. I couldn't hold back this one! She is a totally pathetic.

In every post...I like to keep those I call out anonymous to keep down some of the drama I don't care for, or to have too much of in my life. Here is my question to almost every woman and man with a self conscience and total common sense. "What the heck kind of woman that will put herself in a position to find every possible way to spend almost all her time away from her kids just to have fun gallivanting around with her friends all day everyday?" No thought...no calls...no problem for her to worry about, not checking in to see if her children are fine, or if they need anything. This woman is a prime example of the term "skank" and common raggedy trailer trash.

I'm sorry for the way this post amplifies this woman, but...I'm not going to sugar coat the truth of this matter. For example...I love my autistic son very much. I will give everything I have, even my life for my son so that he can have a life with goal to be achieved and met. "Where I go...he goes...no matter what until there is a sign, or a rule that prohibits children at any location." But still...I don't like leaving my son on any one's time unless he's in school getting his education to the fullest.

See my point? I don't think this woman have a clue of what she's doing to her children, because she only thinking of herself and her time with her friends. You know...girls night out and day too. She's making it possible to get away from all the crying and her children needs to satisfy her needs to do whatever she want to do without the weight of her children in tow and aggravating her. Some kind of skank huh?

Here's a my point of view when it comes to women and men who have children they really don't want, or don't have time for in most cases. "If you want to splurge all your time on yourself...doing what you want to do with yourself and your friends, neglecting the most precious human beings (children) of all time, please...take a pill on time when its needed to avoid victims of your indiscretion." Also...make your partner wear a "dog-on" rubber for the cause! I'm so tired of seeing children in general who are ultimately suffering from any one's indiscretions for being totally stupid and narcissistic.

To this woman without a conscience. I hope that she will immediately get a grip on motherhood. I don't think she thought of the consequences and the repercussions during the time she decided to lay her worthless butt down...embedding her back onto a mattress; opening her legs to "dick and harry" in a sausage link party. Creating victims of indiscretion is totally not cool! Precious human beings (children) require a lot of planning, time, patience, honesty and hampers and hampers full of love.








What do you think about my post? Was being too hard on the woman in my post? Sound off in an open discussion.

Comments